Sunday 15 December 2013

Travel Bag Essentials.

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11414309/?claim=dm6pvy4bb6x">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>





In a few days, i will be traveling to NSW (New South Wales) for the summer holidays. I'm so excited and have began to organise my travel bag as it is a very long car trip. My family and i travel quite a bit, so i have been able to figure out what works for me and what i think i need on a long trip! These things may not be for everyone and you may have other things which work for you, these are just some ideas.

So the first thing i do is choose the bag i'm going to use, this is just a bag from JustJeans which holds ALOT! Next i choose the things that i want to take for entertainment and just general things that i may use. For this trip i've packed some earphones so i can listen to music and watch videos or movies on my phone or laptop, i've also packed "The Note Book" to read in the car even though i'm not a huge reader. I've also packed my sunglasses which of course are an essential for a car trip. On a long journey it's a good idea to take some sort of food and a bottle of water. I've chosen to take Chocolate Popcorn which is my favourite!! Although you may choose to take something a little more heathy.. Next i've packed gum, the mint choc chip and rainbow sherbet are my favourites from Extra.

The beauty products which i usually pack involve a touch up powder, mine is the "Maybelline Clear Smooth, All In One Cake Powder" i also pack a mascara, "Covergirl, Lash Fusion" a brow pencil, "ModelsPrefer, retractable eyebrow pencil" a white eye liner "BYS, smooth eye pencil" and of course a moisturising lip balm. "EOS, passionfruit"
Traveling is when all my mini sized products come in handy, like my "Spriva, waterless sanitizer" and my "Aveno, moisturising mini" I also packed some hair bands because when you've been in the car for hours if you have long hair like me, it can get very annoying. Another thing which is really good to have is some kind of hydrating spray, mine is the "Sukin, hydration and toner mist" This product is so amazing for your skin and is super refreshing.

Thats everything that i take in my bag for a long trip on a plane or in a car. When traveling other helpful things to remember are to wear comfortable clothes and to not wear too much makeup if any at all because especially on a plane, your skin can get very dehydrated and wearing a full face of makeup does not help. 
Let me know whats in your Travel Essentials Bag? 
xx












No comments:

Post a Comment